Marketing & Media trends
- In this #BehindtheBrandManager feature, we find out more from Justine Cullinan, GM of marketing and brand strategy and communication at the iconic and well-loved South African fast-food chain Nando's. Ruth Cooper
- Million-dollar manufacturing deal aims to drive industrialisation and economic growth across Africa KAS Africa
- Hot 91.9FM gets hotter with new faces and lineup
- Momentum and Brave Group deliver a giant TVC
- Suidoosterfees to stage productions at Artscape
- #BehindtheBrandManager: Meet Briony Brookes for Cape Town Tourism
- The story behind Daily Maverick's Don't Shoot the Messenger podcast
- Heineken SA appoints two new management team members
- #BehindtheBrandManager: Natasha Mkhize, brand and marketing manager at Curro
CSI & Sustainability jobs
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
Construction & Engineering trends
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
Dion Chang, one of South Africa's most respected trend analysts, kicked off BizTrends2021 - Towards New North and New Narratives...
Evan-Lee Courie 28 Jan 2021
While 2020 was dominated by the impact of the global pandemic, it intensified the ambition of organisations to become more sustainable...
Christelle Marais 21 Jan 2021
This year, the NGO sector has by and large demonstrated its agility in response to the Covid-19 pandemic by pivoting quickly and assertively to developing needs among beneficiaries...
Innocent Masayira 11 Jan 2021
Achieving the desired levels of sustainability has proven to be more challenging for many businesses since the onset of Covid-19...
Kavita Pema 11 Jan 2021
As an important contributor of skills and research to the non-profit, higher education and philanthropy sectors, Inyathelo shares trends towards ensuring NPO sustainability in 2021...
The recent history of South Africa's energy landscape has not been great. With poorly maintained infrastructure, delayed construction of new capacity, illegal connections and cable theft; news headlines on the topic of SA's electricity are rarely good...
Barry Bredenkamp 7 Jan 2021
The pandemic calls for a paradigm shift in how the packaging industry meets consumer's safety concerns while addressing the threat of climate change...
Nthabiseng Motsoeneng 7 Jan 2021
Waste management can no longer be looked at with a linear view as we move towards 2021. We are seeing national as well as global leaders around the world creating massive awareness around the 'throw-away culture'...
Kate Stubbs 7 Jan 2021
South Africa's property sector, in general, has shown poor performance during the Covid-19 pandemic. Property stocks have taken a significant hit, where retail and commercial office space have been hit hardest...
Paul Jackson 6 Jan 2021
Every year around this time, I write a blog that looks at the trends in the social investment space for the coming year. This year, that's a real challenge: in a world turned upside down by Covid-19...
Keri-Leigh Paschal 6 Jan 2021
In the last 20 years, there has been an increased call for companies and corporates to behave in a socially, economically and environmentally way to foster a culture of sustainability. Across the globe, we have seen boards put a greater emphasis on sustainability...
Nombini Mehlomakulu 6 Jan 2021
There are many factors affecting the global youth unemployment crisis. Tackling the situation starts with offering equal access to quality education...
Gabriel Hamuy 6 Jan 2021
Pan-African network for social investors African Venture Philanthropy Alliance (AVPA) recently launched its inaugural report on the state of social investment financing in Africa...