
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Copywriter Remote within South Africa
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Wholesale and Brand Coordinator Cape Town
- Sales Representative Benoni
- Snr Agency Client Service/Account Manager Pretoria
The Apprentice: Stone Age Rubbish!
When I heard that SABC would be broadcasting The Apprentice, I was very excited and couldn't wait to see it. After having watched the first three episodes, I am incredibly disappointed. The show was supposed to be about marketing and sales skill, but turned into a complete freak fest where the women ensured they won by flirting non-stop and flashing some cleavage to get deals done. Does this mean that the only way women can get ahead in the American industry is by acting in this stone age manner? Not exactly ethical business behaviour is it?











