
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Copywriter Remote within South Africa
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Wholesale and Brand Coordinator Cape Town
- Sales Representative Benoni
- Snr Agency Client Service/Account Manager Pretoria
Content manager
I've recently been appointed content manager at a digital solutions company and would like someone performing the role to give me a brief 'a day in the life of...'
I've recently been appointed content manager at a digital solutions company and would like someone performing the role to give me a brief 'a day in the life of' as i'm beginning to realise that either I have this role completely misfigured or the powers that be were actually looking for an online marketing strategist. Please help show me the light
Forum created by T B













