
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Copywriter Remote within South Africa
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Wholesale and Brand Coordinator Cape Town
- Sales Representative Benoni
- Snr Agency Client Service/Account Manager Pretoria
Marketing in the industrial arena
I find myself in the manufacturing arena. The ads in our industry are shocking, the PR is mostly soppy press releases, the information on marketing in this segment is so limited.
It is such a specialised field, the target market is different to any other I have ever had to work with. Where do we get information for our industry - or is this industry just not cool enough?
Might I just remind you that it is grime of the mines and the noise of the machinery that keeps the economy going!













