
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Digital and Print Advertising Sales Executive Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Medium Weight Digital Strategist Cape Town
- Digital Insights Analyst Cape Town
- Site Development Team Leader Sandton
- Creative Director: Digital Production Cape Town
- Junior Copywriter Cape Town
- Group Head Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
Laugh it off promotions
SAB are upset about the Black Labour thing, are they justified?
It's a tricky one. i love the idea of saying what ever you want. there is no problem with defamation of the brand in my opinion as clearly one is tongue in cheek.
The thing that I am worried about is that they are sold for profit. Is this where the law gets starchy about what is right and wrong? I am not sure, but would love to hear what you think is the right way to go.
Personally, I hope they sell millions, rip off everyone and retire fat.











