
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Digital and Print Advertising Sales Executive Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Medium Weight Digital Strategist Cape Town
- Digital Insights Analyst Cape Town
- Site Development Team Leader Sandton
- Creative Director: Digital Production Cape Town
- Junior Copywriter Cape Town
- Group Head Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
Coega TV ad
The new TV ad for the Coega development is truly shocking. Am I really supposed to feel a rush of patriotic pride for a construction project where they show the developers dynamiting and bulldozing a beautiful section of our coast?
Surely showing the benefits of the end product would be a better way to go than showing all the negative destruction of nature? I hope I am not alone in being appalled by this terrible piece of work.











