
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Digital and Print Advertising Sales Executive Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Medium Weight Digital Strategist Cape Town
- Digital Insights Analyst Cape Town
- Site Development Team Leader Sandton
- Creative Director: Digital Production Cape Town
- Junior Copywriter Cape Town
- Group Head Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
Telkom's 'Touch Tomorrow' advert
I would like to comment on the new Telkom ad. Their catchline is "touch tomorrow" and they take us down a memory lane of significant historic events that happened in South Africa (all being confirmed with a phone call).
The ad gave me goosebumps. There is no way that you cannot be emotional when watching this ad.
I would like to congratulate Telkom's ad agency for a job well done. I can't wait for the next campaign. This one blew me up big time!!!!











