
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Digital and Print Advertising Sales Executive Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Medium Weight Digital Strategist Cape Town
- Digital Insights Analyst Cape Town
- Site Development Team Leader Sandton
- Creative Director: Digital Production Cape Town
- Junior Copywriter Cape Town
- Group Head Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
The clothes off my back...
I found the gold at the end of the rainbow, then realised that's not where the view is...
How do you turn your life around and follow your dreams? I earn over 1/2 million a year and want to throw it away to follow my talents into copywriting. Lets be realistic though, do juniors really earn R4000,00 a month!? My goldfish has more overheads than that could cover! I want to follow my heart but am afraid my body will wither away on this kind of pocket-money, (certainly the goldfish will be up for adoption...any takers?)











