
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Digital and Print Advertising Sales Executive Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Medium Weight Digital Strategist Cape Town
- Digital Insights Analyst Cape Town
- Site Development Team Leader Sandton
- Creative Director: Digital Production Cape Town
- Junior Copywriter Cape Town
- Group Head Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
Lays TV Commercial - Francois Pienaar
I think Lays have blown it with their latest ' birthday' commercial featuring Francois Pienaar. Clearly it is definitely a case of no more 'mister nice guy' in the worst possible sense.
Anyone with kids of that age would know only too well how birthdays are such an big event in their lives and are counted down by the number of sleeps to go. I suspect the creatives involved probably don't have kids and wouldn't be sensitive to this.
I would be interested in how other folk feel about it.











