
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Digital and Print Advertising Sales Executive Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Medium Weight Digital Strategist Cape Town
- Digital Insights Analyst Cape Town
- Site Development Team Leader Sandton
- Creative Director: Digital Production Cape Town
- Junior Copywriter Cape Town
- Group Head Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
5FM TV campaign ''Go With It''
With 5FM's latest campaign "GO WITH IT", who actually goes with it?
Personally I just see it as a good production. The visuals are nice and that's about it. I'm in 5FM's target market and I've asked those around me which are also in their TM and they don't really get the ad and think it is stupid too. Any others feel the same? My girlfriend thought it was a deodorant ad!
5FM campaigns seem to get worse by the year, though at least this time we have visuals.











