
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Digital and Print Advertising Sales Executive Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Medium Weight Digital Strategist Cape Town
- Digital Insights Analyst Cape Town
- Site Development Team Leader Sandton
- Creative Director: Digital Production Cape Town
- Junior Copywriter Cape Town
- Group Head Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
Fantastic graveyard advert for Axe
While paging through the latest FHM I saw a fantastic advertisement for Axe. It features two girls digging up a dead guy in a cemetary. The line reads "The long lasting Axe Effect."
Is this work from overseas? The shot looks like something I would expect to see in an international magazine. I simply love this ad. I am a 23 year old guy and would imagine that I am in the target market. I think it's spot on!











