World Travel Market Africa, which takes place at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC), from Monday,6 to Wednesday, 8 April 2020, is set to be one of the African continent's largest and leading business-to-business travel trade show yet.
With pioneering innovations, hyper-focused events and opportunity-enabling partnerships, attendees can look forward to:
• More than 6,200 visitors and travel professionals attend
• Over 738 exhibiting companies, representing 100 countries
• Over 1,000 registered buyers
• An array of high-profile speakers and world-class experts confirmed for more than 300 seminars/sessions
• The growth of Travel Forward focusing on the technology trends for the industry
• Equal Africa making its debut, bringing together travel suppliers and buyers as well as lifestyle brands targeting the LGBTQ+ community
• The introduction of the Asata Travel Agents’ Academy in partnership with WTM Africa, which is geared towards travel agents training and growth
• The inaugural WTM African Travel and Tourism Awards, which celebrates and honours the stars of African tourism and the stories behind their journeys
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This Message Board accepts no liability of legal consequences that arise from the Message Boards (e.g. defamation, slander, or other such crimes). All posted messages are the sole property of their respective authors. The maintainer does retain the right to remove any message posts for whatever reasons. People that post messages to this forum are not to libel/slander nor in any other way depict a company, entity, individual(s), or service in a false light; should they do so, the legal consequences are theirs alone. Bizcommunity.com will disclose authors' IP addresses to authorities if compelled to do so by a court of law.