Prism Awards entries deadline draws near
The Prism Awards 2022 entries close on 7 March 2022 at 5pm.
Source: Prisa Prisa
This year sees a number of changes to the categories. The most notable are:
- The addition of corporate citizenship for excellence and leadership in social investment.
- Healthcare has been expanded to include campaigns from related industries such as pharmaceuticals and medical aids.
- Internal stakeholder communication has been widened to include all internal stakeholders.
- Public sector has been subdivided to also include local, provincial and national government campaigns.
- Resources and energy includes the successful use of public relations in all resources industries.
- The Covid-19 category will remain but with a focus on coping with post Covid-19 issues rather than on stopping the spread of the pandemic. It is also no longer a free entry.
Nominations for judges
The Prism Awards panel of judges is made up of experts from the public relations and related industries, such as corporates, consultancies, clients, government, media, etc. Nominations have been requested for the selection of judges and the final list will be released by the middle of March.
Prism Young Voices
The Prism Young Voices (PYV) initiative has a slightly different emphasis this year, with some previous PYV assisting senior judges to guide a new batch of Prism young judges who are final year public relations students. This initiative offers mentorship and peer-to-peer training.
In-person winners’ event
The Prism Awards coordinating committee are optimistically planning an in-person winners’ announcement event in June to celebrate the winners as they deserve.
Further details will be available nearer the time. Find more information here