The New York Festivals AME Awards have announced their powerhouse 2022 Middle East & Africa Grand Jury which includes industry leaders from Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa as well as Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates.
The five South Africans are:
- Conan Green, executive creative director, DDB
- Petra McCardle, chief executive officer, Wetpaint
- Ryan McFadyen, founder & head of strategy, HaveYouHeard Group
- Sisinyane Sihlali, strategic planner, TBWA\Hunt Lascaris
- Stuart Walsh, chief strategy officer, Grey
The Jury also comprises of:
- Steve Babaeko, CEO & chief creative officer, X3M Ideas
- Dotun Babatunde, head of digital marketing, Olam Grains
- Dina El - Dessouky, head of strategy, FP7 McCann Cairo
- Lina Fateen, managing director, Momentum MENA
- Shmulik Kitainik, creative planner, No, No, No, No, No, Yes, Tel Aviv
- Ali Khalil, director of Strategic Planning, FP7 McCann
United Arab Emirates
- Khaled AlShehhi, executive director of New Media and Visual Production, UAE Government Media Office
- Rohit Arora, general manager, Liwa Content Driven
- Paul Banham, regional executive creative director, MullenLowe MENA
- Krisztian Cvitko, head of marketing, Mai Dubai
- Youmna El-Asmar, planning lead, Leo Burnett
- Alok Gadkar, managing director & executive creative director, Group Partnership
- Aakriti Goel, strategy lead – Middle East & Africa, Leo Burnett MEA
- Shagorika Heryani, chief marketing officer, The Social Loan Company
- Rafael Lavor, head of strategy, TBWA\RAAD
- Maxime Menant, brand strategist METAP, TikTok
- Kate Midttun, chief executive officer, Acorn Strategy
- Elina Nambala, senior strategist, Mindspace
- Tahaab Rais, group chief strategy officer, Middle East, North Africa & Turkey
- Weera (Shahwir) Saad, regional director, Middle East, Africa & Turkey, META Creative Shop
- Lora Charmaine van Hoof, strategy director, Impact BBDO
Extensive industry experience
All the jury members bring extensive industry experience to the jury panel and have been recognised for exceptional achievement within their field. “I’m thrilled by the calibre of these global execs who will judge this year's AME Awards,” says Gayle Seminara Mandel, executive director, AME Awards.“
They represent a diverse range of creative and strategic talent and are behind some of the innovative campaigns emanating from the region.“Their high standard of excellence and commitment to awarding game-changing work ensures that creative results-driven entries are recognised and awarded.”
AME’s Grand Jury is recruited from five regions around the globe and feature 140+ jurors to date representing 38 countries on six continents. The five-region jury includes some of the most creative and strategic minds in advertising, public relations, and brand building from top-tier agencies and brands from around the globe.
The results of the 2022 Grand Jury sessions will be included in the annual AME Report, an industry report that honours and provides rankings for agencies and brands.
The deadline to enter the 2022 AME Awards competition is 20 May 2022.
Competition details, categories, rules and regulations and additional information can be found on the AME website.
To enter visit here