Marketing & Media jobs
- Content Creator Cape Town
- Assistant to the Editor-in-Chief - Sound Africa Cape Town
- Head of Digital Johannesburg
- Mid-Weight ATL Copywriter - Retail/Financial Cape Town
- Apprentice - Gravure Machine Minder Midrand
- Social Media/Content Manager Johannesburg
- ATL Copywriter Cape Town
- HR Manager/Generalist Johannesburg
- Graphic Designer Port Elizabeth
- SEO Copywriter Cape Town
Your exclusive invitation to Cannes Lions 2017
For the third year in a row, Ann Nurock has been invited to attend Cannes as the industry media correspondent. In 2016 Ann’s coverage included a total of nine exclusive interviews and articles and received unanimously positive feedback from industry, sponsors and partners, and we’re feeling privileged to have Nurock on the ground at Cannes again in 2017. This year’s coverage will be on trends that emerge such as industry revenue models, purpose-led marketing, stand-out individuals and brands and other key 2017 themes.
June also happens to be Youth Month on Bizcommunity and we’ll be tying in interviews and images from the award-winning SA Cinemark/Cannes Young Lions from 99C, who will also be attending the event, with a daisy-fresh perspective on Cannes.
Standby for Case studies from Cannes 2017
As exclusive online media partner in collaboration with Cinemark, Bizcommunity and Ann Nurock will once again present a post-Cannes round up of key industry themes, winners and trends in Cape Town and Gauteng centres.
This year promises to be even more exciting with three South African jury chairs having been invited to give their feedback at the presentations.
Cannes action starts now
Align your brand with Cannes on Bizcommunity and receive a year round presence with a permanent banner in the Biz Cannes Special Section, pre-Cannes jury interviews and opinion pieces, and the opportunity to co-brand with the 'Case Studies from Cannes' live events.
To get involved with Cannes Lions 2017/2018 call Allison on 0860 812 000 or email for a chat.
Bizcommunity.com's press office
|Africa's foremost B2B news media catering to and showcasing 370,000 companies and individuals across 18 industry sectors.|
- #LockdownLessons: Companies putting the grit in integrity26 May 11:10
- Not taking lockdown lying down: A 360 industry overview21 Apr 16:00
- 10 ways to stay connected on Biz during lockdown15 Apr 12:45
- The Bizcommunity: Not taking lockdown lying down06 Apr 15:00
- #Covid-19: Bizcommunity takes business virtual, as usual25 Mar 15:57