VML Birdwatching at the Loeries | A high standard for print and design
Danette Breitenbach
VML Birdwatching at the Loeries | The future is in good hands
Danette Breitenbach
Advertise your job vacancies
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Subscribe & Follow
Jobs
- Content Creator Johannesburg
- Paid Media Specialist Wynberg
- Paid Media Specialist Johannesburg
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
- Paid Media Manager Cape Town
- Multi-Media Journalist Durban
- Multi-Media Journalist Durban
Partnership or outsourcing
I'm in the verge of launching a web design business and toying with the idea of going into partnership or outsourcing...
I don't have the skills in web design and content generation which will be required in the intended venture. Is going into partnership an ideal solution or would outsourcing such services be more appropriate? I'll be starting from a zero bank balance, thus don't have the funds to finance freelancers at the moment. I have numerous concepts lined-up to kick-start the business...
Forum created by Samora Khumalo





















