VML Birdwatching at the Loeries | A high standard for print and design
Danette Breitenbach
VML Birdwatching at the Loeries | The future is in good hands
Danette Breitenbach
Advertise your job vacancies
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Subscribe & Follow
Jobs
- Content Creator Johannesburg
- Paid Media Specialist Wynberg
- Paid Media Specialist Johannesburg
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
- Paid Media Manager Cape Town
- Multi-Media Journalist Durban
- Multi-Media Journalist Durban
Google Ad's
I would like opinions on the effectiveness of Google ads, with regards to promoting an e-commerce business.
I manage an on-line buying website and have invested monthly on google ad's to push potential buyers to our website. It is always difficult to gauge those persons that purchased as a result of the google ad .. when asking they either say search engine or internet. That is why I am asking for opinions of other's that have used it or are currently using google ads.
Forum created by Jenni Schreuder





















