VML Birdwatching at the Loeries | A high standard for print and design
Danette Breitenbach
VML Birdwatching at the Loeries | The future is in good hands
Danette Breitenbach
Advertise your job vacancies
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Subscribe & Follow
Jobs
- Content Creator Johannesburg
- Paid Media Specialist Wynberg
- Paid Media Specialist Johannesburg
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
- Paid Media Manager Cape Town
- Multi-Media Journalist Durban
- Multi-Media Journalist Durban
Freelance journalists - please help!
I need some information about freelancing during the recession please.
I am working on an assignment for my fourth year of studies, and I need information on freelance journalism please. I am specifically looking for information on whether times were better or tougher during the recession. Also, which media type (print, broadcast, online) was more willing to take on freelancers during this time, and which one was extra difficult in taking on freelancers? What were the main reasons for using/not using freelancers?
Any help with anything mentioned above is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Forum created by Kelly Lodewyks





















