VML Birdwatching at the Loeries | A high standard for print and design
Danette Breitenbach
VML Birdwatching at the Loeries | The future is in good hands
Danette Breitenbach
Advertise your job vacancies
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Subscribe & Follow
Jobs
- Content Creator Johannesburg
- Paid Media Specialist Wynberg
- Paid Media Specialist Johannesburg
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
- Paid Media Manager Cape Town
- Multi-Media Journalist Durban
- Multi-Media Journalist Durban
Clips with Darren Simpson
I watched clips on tuesday night, the clips were very funny but the presenter Darren Simpson was not at all, he actually made the programme get very dull, evertime it came back to him I wanted to change channels. Now I know he is a meant to be a comedian and all, but as far as presenting goes, get a professional, cos he is niether funny in this, nor good at presenting.





















