
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Media Strategy & Solutions Specialist Cape Town, Johannesburg
- Facilities and Office Supervisor Bryanston
- Junior Digital Content Creator (Design & Video) Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
- Multimedia Sales Executive Cape Town
- Business Development Manager / Sales Executive Cape Town
- Campaign performance Manager Durban
- Creative Designer George
- Creative Copywriter George
- Learning Design Partner Cape Town
Marketing graduates dilemma
I have no experience, but want to start. Companies are so closed up.
I am graduating from Wits University this year. Im looking for internships and I'm trying to get in contact with someone from any marketing/advertising agency with little luck. How am I supposed to do this? The students who are in companies know someone in there personally. I have this year to get as much experience as possible then next year I enter the market... Shed some light please!













