
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Media Strategy & Solutions Specialist Cape Town, Johannesburg
- Facilities and Office Supervisor Bryanston
- Junior Digital Content Creator (Design & Video) Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
- Multimedia Sales Executive Cape Town
- Business Development Manager / Sales Executive Cape Town
- Campaign performance Manager Durban
- Creative Designer George
- Creative Copywriter George
- Learning Design Partner Cape Town
Catch-22
How to break out of the catch-22 log jam of how to gain experience, when you do not have the experience needed to gain experience!
Give me a break! How do you get a foot in the door in the entertaiment industry, when everyone is to busy to even bother to take five minutes to reply to your emails ? Who's door do I need to kick in? As you can tell, I am extremly frustrated. I am not normaly a whinger, but jeez!! pleeze!! any advice from anyone will be welcome, even snotty, snide, or rude ones!
I am willing to start anywhere, and do anything, to get started in the movie, or radio business. Thanks, had to get that off my chest.













