
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Media Strategy & Solutions Specialist Cape Town, Johannesburg
- Facilities and Office Supervisor Bryanston
- Junior Digital Content Creator (Design & Video) Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
- Multimedia Sales Executive Cape Town
- Business Development Manager / Sales Executive Cape Town
- Campaign performance Manager Durban
- Creative Designer George
- Creative Copywriter George
- Learning Design Partner Cape Town
Internships in broadcast media
I'm looking for an internship in broadcast.
I'm looking for an internship at an accredited media entity as part of my work intergrated learning experience. I'm currently at university learning towards a diploma in broadcast journalism. Internship at a radio station, production company or television station would be ideal.
If anyone reading this has information that they think might help, please share that with me and many others in my position.
I'd really appreciate the help thanx.
Forum created by Nosipho Luthuli













