
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Media Strategy & Solutions Specialist Cape Town, Johannesburg
- Facilities and Office Supervisor Bryanston
- Junior Digital Content Creator (Design & Video) Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
- Multimedia Sales Executive Cape Town
- Business Development Manager / Sales Executive Cape Town
- Campaign performance Manager Durban
- Creative Designer George
- Creative Copywriter George
- Learning Design Partner Cape Town
How to be a Freelance Writer
How to set yourself up as a freelancer
I would like to start some freelance writing for magazines. I do have a full-time writing job that I love, but I feel a bit stifled! I have no clue where to start, the writing is actually the easy part. How do I deal with tax and invoices and do I send my stories to the editor or features editor? Any advice would be much appreciated.
Forum created by z m













