
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Media Strategy & Solutions Specialist Cape Town, Johannesburg
- Facilities and Office Supervisor Bryanston
- Junior Digital Content Creator (Design & Video) Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
- Multimedia Sales Executive Cape Town
- Business Development Manager / Sales Executive Cape Town
- Campaign performance Manager Durban
- Creative Designer George
- Creative Copywriter George
- Learning Design Partner Cape Town
Do you ask for a set of questions if you want to prepapre for a radio interview?
I recently secured a few radio interviews for our company on this campaign we are running.
I was then asked to get a set of questions from the dj/presenter. I am of the opinion, if you asked for the interview and secured it, why ask for a list of questions.
i want to know do you ask the presenter a list of questions and irratate the presenter or do you say no and prepapre accordingly?
Forum created by Peter Pumkin eater













