
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Media Strategy & Solutions Specialist Cape Town, Johannesburg
- Facilities and Office Supervisor Bryanston
- Junior Digital Content Creator (Design & Video) Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
- Multimedia Sales Executive Cape Town
- Business Development Manager / Sales Executive Cape Town
- Campaign performance Manager Durban
- Creative Designer George
- Creative Copywriter George
- Learning Design Partner Cape Town
Morning Bore...Metro FM
I wake up in the morning and feel like going back to bed, once I tune into Metro...Kenny Maistry needs to go!
I have tried giving The Morning (Bore) Jam a chance and that things have not improved. "Barry White" and his voice...kills me each morning, I cant take the lack lustre show anymore! As much as Mafuta Jam Kenny tries to fit in, he is not cutting it for Breakfast. Kenny may be suited as a good replacement for Wilson B Nkosi...not as an "A" candidate for Breakfast. I hope Metro have realised their mistake. I hope I am not the only one who does not forsee another year of The Morning Jam... Metro FM Save our Ears.
Forum created by Electric James













