
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Media Strategy & Solutions Specialist Cape Town, Johannesburg
- Facilities and Office Supervisor Bryanston
- Junior Digital Content Creator (Design & Video) Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
- Multimedia Sales Executive Cape Town
- Business Development Manager / Sales Executive Cape Town
- Campaign performance Manager Durban
- Creative Designer George
- Creative Copywriter George
- Learning Design Partner Cape Town
Coaching/mentoring for entry- and medium-level editorial staff?
Is there a need?
Who thinks that there is a demand/need for coaching and mentoring editorial staff who have not yet reached a senior level?
I believe that companies want to mentor less experienced subs and managing eds, but those deadlines just don't allow this to happen on a regular basis.
Is this just my perception or is it your experience? Would be interested in your response(s)as I believe that this is an area that sorely needs addressing. And I've got some ideas how.
Forum created by Beverley Pender













