
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Media Strategy & Solutions Specialist Cape Town, Johannesburg
- Facilities and Office Supervisor Bryanston
- Junior Digital Content Creator (Design & Video) Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
- Multimedia Sales Executive Cape Town
- Business Development Manager / Sales Executive Cape Town
- Campaign performance Manager Durban
- Creative Designer George
- Creative Copywriter George
- Learning Design Partner Cape Town
New Station Manager @ Mpower
Last report I heard was that the previous manager has departed from Mpower in December?
All I would like to know if he has been replaced? Who held the ship whilst nobody was appointed? Has anybody been appointed or will the position be advertised? I heard the new breakfast jock has been appointed? Has this been on Bizcommunity? Hoping that communication will be better?
Forum created by wannabee stationmanager













