
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Media Strategy & Solutions Specialist Cape Town, Johannesburg
- Facilities and Office Supervisor Bryanston
- Junior Digital Content Creator (Design & Video) Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
- Multimedia Sales Executive Cape Town
- Business Development Manager / Sales Executive Cape Town
- Campaign performance Manager Durban
- Creative Designer George
- Creative Copywriter George
- Learning Design Partner Cape Town
How do I gain entry to Sunday Times, Mail&Guardian and Independant on Sunday as an Intern
The mainstream English newspapers should be accessible to junior journalists fresh from the desk.
I am finishing my Journalism diploma in 2009 July. I freelance for Isolezwe newspaper in Durbs, write feature articles, do television doccies and have, optionally, a legal background. So I think I am intelligent, focused, deligent and GOOD IN WHAT I DO. I know my story! Just how do I crack into Sunday Times, Mail&Guardian, City Press or Independant on Sunday as an intern? or Do I need to be EDITORIALLY connected? What do you say...?
Forum created by Simphiwe Ndwandwe













