
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Media Strategy & Solutions Specialist Cape Town, Johannesburg
- Facilities and Office Supervisor Bryanston
- Junior Digital Content Creator (Design & Video) Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
- Multimedia Sales Executive Cape Town
- Business Development Manager / Sales Executive Cape Town
- Campaign performance Manager Durban
- Creative Designer George
- Creative Copywriter George
- Learning Design Partner Cape Town
Affirmative action in the media
I am doing an assignment for my final year of media studies and I need to write on affirmitive action and BEE in the media. Any sources you know of? It's difficult to gather such information about he media, usually they are the ones writing about AA & BEE in other industries.
I am doing an assignment for my final year of media studies and I need to write on affirmitive action and BEE in the media. Any sources you know of? It's difficult to gather such information about he media, usually they are the ones writing about AA & BEE in other industries.
Forum created by Bongi













