
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Junior Digital Content Creator (Design & Video) Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Mediumweight Graphic Designer Kloof
- Junior Graphic Designer Johannesburg
- Snr Agency Client Service/Account Manager Pretoria
- Assistant Account's Executive Cape Town
How & Why?
How does a person break into advertising and why are NON-WHITE persons never chosen to fill positions in these fields?
I would like to find out if it just me or is the advertising industry a WHITEWASHED industry. I have been trying to get into this field for sometime, but to no avail. I am currently a snr in my profession, but when it comes to the advertising game I am always offered junior positions. Can somebody please tell me why?











