
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Junior Digital Content Creator (Design & Video) Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Mediumweight Graphic Designer Kloof
- Junior Graphic Designer Johannesburg
- Snr Agency Client Service/Account Manager Pretoria
- Assistant Account's Executive Cape Town
books on design
Where can I find nice usefull books on and about design.
I studied media design and am now working for a multimedia/marketing company. I would really like to get into graphic design and from reading this forum I have come to the conclusion that reading and self teaching is the way to go. Can any body tell me where I can buy desent books on design. i am in the Johannessburg area.
Forum created by Lionel Hosman













