
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Junior Digital Content Creator (Design & Video) Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Mediumweight Graphic Designer Kloof
- Junior Graphic Designer Johannesburg
- Snr Agency Client Service/Account Manager Pretoria
- Assistant Account's Executive Cape Town
Going Rate for Jack-of-all-trades?
I need to negotiate an hourly rate with a previous employer and am not sure where negotiations could start...
I consider myself to be s skilled individual who has completed a B.Comm Hons in Sport and Recreation Management from the University of Pretoria. After 7 years' experience I have just started my own CC and will be offering a wide variety of services to another company at an hourly rate. These services will include various graphic design jobs, project management documentation, branding co-ordination, drafting of Business Plans and invoicing control. All these functions will be performed by myself and I will not be outsourcing any functions. Could someone point me in the right direction rate-wise please?
Forum created by Lezelle Duvenage













