
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Junior Digital Content Creator (Design & Video) Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Mediumweight Graphic Designer Kloof
- Junior Graphic Designer Johannesburg
- Snr Agency Client Service/Account Manager Pretoria
- Assistant Account's Executive Cape Town
Starting a new company... help?
I have been approached to open a new design studio. How would one know when they are getting a good deal? What is a good package? I need some advice please!
Hi I have been approached by my boss to open a cc as a design studio under his current training company. I would just like some advice as to how my package should be structured. I would own shares in the business but I want to make sure I have all by bases covered so that I dont end up making a mistake.
Any advice would be appreciated.













