
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Digital and Print Advertising Sales Executive Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Medium Weight Digital Strategist Cape Town
- Digital Insights Analyst Cape Town
- Site Development Team Leader Sandton
- Creative Director: Digital Production Cape Town
- Junior Copywriter Cape Town
- Group Head Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
Ronald McDonald - the stalker?
I have always had a problem with Ronald McDonald, and clowns in general. There has always been something sinister about them, and I believe I am not the only one who thinks so.
So it was with morbid shock that I watched the latest McDonalds ad on TV. Here's a synopsis: pretty young lady goes into bathroom to find her lipstick. She opens the cupboard and when she closes it, Ronald McDonald is right behind her, brushing his hair. She gets a fright and Ronald gives some sort of twisted laugh.
Can anyone say "child molester"? Anyhow, the point is that noone likes surprises. Yeh, certainly not from some weird clown. Am I the only one who gets the creeps from this ad? C'mon guys, talk about how great your food is, not try to give your customers nightmares.











