
Subscribe & Follow
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Digital and Print Advertising Sales Executive Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Medium Weight Digital Strategist Cape Town
- Digital Insights Analyst Cape Town
- Site Development Team Leader Sandton
- Creative Director: Digital Production Cape Town
- Junior Copywriter Cape Town
- Group Head Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
A Tsunami in SA
Has anyone set up a disaster fund for the millions dying from AIDS, and, in particular, with reference to the recent fires in Langa which left 12 000 people homeless. Has anyone set us an SMS donation campign for these, our own people? ABSA, STD BANK, PICK N PAY, INDEPENDENT NEWSPAPERS, MTN, VODACOM, to name a few have all jumped on the Tsunami bandwagon.
Please understand I am in no way being insensitive and feel that the consequences of the Tsunami are shocking and terrible, and my heart goes out to those effected, but my point is this... Isn't it incredible how quickly (and willingly) funds were raised for this when right here at home we have our own problems? I myself am guilty of sending an SMS that donated R30, and would I be so quick to send the same amount to the Langa victims, I wonder... don't you?











