
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Digital and Print Advertising Sales Executive Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Medium Weight Digital Strategist Cape Town
- Digital Insights Analyst Cape Town
- Site Development Team Leader Sandton
- Creative Director: Digital Production Cape Town
- Junior Copywriter Cape Town
- Group Head Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
Old Mutual's ''I am. I can. I will.'' Campaign
I think it's fair to say that the new Old Mutual Campaign is extremely disappointing, not to mention lame and lucklustre.
This is especially so when compared to their previous beautiful black and white (with a touch of green) ads, which contained such emotive music.
The new ones, with people talking about their goals while leaping in the air and badly etched against a green screen, look incredibly amateurish and devoid of sophistication.
The message is not powerful but arbitrary, and the 'concept' appears to have been pulled straight from some motivational speaker's handbook. Does anyone know if they've changed agencies?











