
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Digital and Print Advertising Sales Executive Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Medium Weight Digital Strategist Cape Town
- Digital Insights Analyst Cape Town
- Site Development Team Leader Sandton
- Creative Director: Digital Production Cape Town
- Junior Copywriter Cape Town
- Group Head Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
Post office radio ad
Suggesting that you should get a post box because the post office will probably lose your street delivery mail?????
I am not sure why anyone would want to listen to that whiney woman have a go at her poor son. Her letters have been lost by the post office, and he hasn't received them. The suggestion that he should now get a post box because the post office can't deliver properly to street addresses is an admission by the post office that they are as useless as I think they are, rather than advertising a service I may want. Who made this ad anyway?











