
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Digital and Print Advertising Sales Executive Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Medium Weight Digital Strategist Cape Town
- Digital Insights Analyst Cape Town
- Site Development Team Leader Sandton
- Creative Director: Digital Production Cape Town
- Junior Copywriter Cape Town
- Group Head Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
Sickly sweet family adverts
I would so love to see the end of those sickly sweet family adverts with the false children's laughter in the background, mothers and families sitting at the table telling us how easy it is to prepare and the family with stupid grins all over their faces.
If we were a family like that I'd puke!!! We're robust - give us something intelligent to make us laugh and remember. I won't buy brands of fish or frozen vegetables due to the adverts because saints preserve us from all of that ickiness!











