
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Digital and Print Advertising Sales Executive Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Medium Weight Digital Strategist Cape Town
- Digital Insights Analyst Cape Town
- Site Development Team Leader Sandton
- Creative Director: Digital Production Cape Town
- Junior Copywriter Cape Town
- Group Head Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
New Santam SOS campaign
Does the weirdness of Santam's current campaign work for you?
Santam is flighting a new television campaign showing disasters befalling various individuals who then respond by beeping out the familiar SOS signal.
It is an odd campaign and I assume it's meant to be funny - but somehow it falls short. These are not ads that I really enjoy watching. I'm not entirely sure why.











