
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Digital and Print Advertising Sales Executive Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Medium Weight Digital Strategist Cape Town
- Digital Insights Analyst Cape Town
- Site Development Team Leader Sandton
- Creative Director: Digital Production Cape Town
- Junior Copywriter Cape Town
- Group Head Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
Tiscali Billboard
Spotting the cat in bandages and its paw in a sling...my initial (as I was driving by) thought was, it's a animal rescue ad!
Only after passing by a third time (it's on Koeberg Rd, Milnerton)I noticed its a Tiscali billboard, with the pay-off line 'the mouse just got stronger'. C'mon guys, my heart went out to that poor sad cat. I suppose your intention was to be funny (mouse beating up cat?), but seeing animals in such a manner - its just not funny.











