
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer Sandton
- Digital and Print Advertising Sales Executive Cape Town
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Medium Weight Digital Strategist Cape Town
- Digital Insights Analyst Cape Town
- Site Development Team Leader Sandton
- Creative Director: Digital Production Cape Town
- Junior Copywriter Cape Town
- Group Head Cape Town
- Advertising Sales Executive Durban
New MTN ''Chicken Messenger'' TV Ad
When I first saw this ad on TV, I thought this was a preview of the sequel of the movie "Speed 2" until MTN's logo appeared at the end. It was only when I had seen it for the third time that I understood fully what it was all about.
The concept of a pigeon or chicken messenger is not particularly relative to our pre-cellular life course but should be quite familiar to most people. I would have liked to see something more pertinent to us as South Africans especially in view of the fact that this ad is aimed at celebrating our 10 years of cellular freedom.
What do you think?











