Marketing & Media trends
- The single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine is effective against the Delta variant, which is currently dominant in the country, says the president and CEO of the South African Medical Research Council (SAMRC), Professor Glenda Gray.
- A clinical review has shown that Covid-19 patients deficient in the powerful antioxidant, glutathione, are far more likely to experience severe symptoms of the disease. Leap Communications
- Tiger Brands is recalling certain Koo and Hugo's canned vegetable products produced from 1 May 2019 to 5 May 2021 due to "an extremely small number" of defective cans supplied by a packaging supplier, the FMCG company said on Monday.
- With the upcoming IAB Bookmarks 2021 at our doorsteps, we spoke with social media liaison Merica Monamodi to find out more about the virtual event, taking place on Thursday, 29 July. Emily Stander
- Over the years, Cheryl Dube has worked as a strategist on a variety of brands. The most challenging and rewarding experiences she's had during this time, she says, have been in the work she's completed on global brands. Here are some of the critical lessons she's learnt along the way. Wavemaker
[Funny Business] Slow business
About the author
The co-creator of popular cartoon strip Madam & Eve (www.madamandeve.co.za), Rico Schacherl is also a highly experienced cartoonist and illustrator in corporate communications, science and education, children's illustration and television animation design. Email Rico at az.oc.ocir@ocir, follow @ricoschacherl on Twitter, see more of his work at www.rico.co.za and read his blog at dogatesketchbook.blogspot.com.
- [Funny Business] Dummy - 9 Dec 2013
- [Funny Business] Boardroom - 2 Dec 2013
- [Funny Business] Phishing - 25 Nov 2013
- [Funny Business] Ethics - 18 Nov 2013
- [Funny Business] Golf scores - 11 Nov 2013