Marketing & Media trends
Advertise your job ad on Bizcommunity
Bookmarks Awards open for entries
Entries are now open for the fifth Bookmarks Awards, which will take place in Cape Town on 8 November 2012. The awards look at performance versus objectives. Entries need to show how the concept and delivery meet a specific need, from brand awareness to building communities, from changing behaviour to increasing engagement. The closing date for entries is 14 September 2012.
Bookmarks categories focus on four key areas:
- Core awards: production and results across all digital channels - including websites, microsites, mobisites, advertising, search, social media, apps and tools, games, video and audio, and mixed media.
- Craft awards: interface, design and navigation, graphic design, illustration and animation, music and sound design, and tech innovation.
- Individual and team awards: editorial, advertising, creative, media planning and social marketing, search marketing, content and intern/student
- Special honours: Best Agency, Best Publisher and Best Individual Contribution to Digital, amongst other
The workshops will be held in Johannesburg on 6 November and in Cape Town on 7 November 2012.
Bizcommunity; Advantage Magazine; Enjin Magazine; New Age; Strike Media; Memeburn and Mark Lives.
Ads24; News24; Inmobi; My Broadband; Dash of Lime; DSTV Online
RSA Web; The Accommodation Guru; Brandseye; Strand Tower Hotel; New Media; 60 Layers of Cake; Native; Colourtone Aires and Everlytic
- Bizcommunity Special Section: The Bookmarks
- Bizcommunity search: Bookmarks
- Bookmarks: www.thebookmarks.co.za
- Facebook: The Bookmarks page
- Twitter: @TheBookmarks
- Twitter Search: Bookmarks2012
- Google News Search: The Bookmarks 2012
Read more: The Bookmarks, Bookmarks, Bookmarks Awards