Loeries Creative Week Durban
Marketing & Media jobs
- Senior Account Manager PR Cape Town
- Digital Marketing Manager Cape Town
- Digital Account Manager Cape Town
- Digital Designer Cape Town
- Account Director Cape Town
- Bookkeeper/Office Administrator Cape Town
- Post-Production Supervisor Cape Town
- Marketing Intern Cape Town, Gauteng and KwaZulu- Natal
- Digital Internship Cape Town
- Senior Strategist Johannesburg
Entries open for Creative Circle's 2018 monthly awards
Creative Circle chairman and chief creative officer at Joe Public, Xolisa Dyeshana.
With a new year come some changes to improve the awards, including new categories and some updated definitions.
Two new categories, “Communication Design” and “PR & Media Communications” have been introduced. Current Creative Circle chairman and chief creative officer at Joe Public, Xolisa Dyeshana says the new categories show how the awards are evolving with the times.
The only real constant is change
“As clichéd as it sounds, the only real constant is change,” says Dyeshana. “Over the last few years, we have constantly and consistently kept abreast of the changes in our industry to ensure our awards remain relevant. The addition of these two new categories as well as updating the definitions across the awards is part of that process.”
“To launch the new categories, any work from 2017 can be entered,” says Dyeshana. “Agencies will have the first and second monthly awards to get any 2017 work in.”
A full list of the categories and definitions are available on the Creative Circle website.
Entries for the first Creative Circle monthly awards close on Monday, 12 March and judging will take place on Thursday, 5 April.
The Creative Circle annual awards will take place on Thursday, 15 March at Katy’s Palace Bar.