CSI & Sustainability trends
Energy & Mining trends
Logistics & Transport trends
Bizcommunity launches new dedicated sectors, newsletters
These 16 new channels with newsletters each contain news, views, research and opinion pieces covering the following sectors of commerce and industry:
- Aesthetics & Beauty
- Agriculture, Horticulture & Forestry
- Arts & Entertainment
- Environment & Conservation
- Finance, Accounting And Banking
- Fishing & Maritime
- Human Resources & Recruitment
- IT & Telecommunications
- Science & Technology
- Tourism, Travel & Hospitality
These will complement the existing Marketing & Media South Africa, Marketing & Media Africa, Retail and Medical portals currently under the Bizcommunity umbrella. The Retail and Medical channels are currently undergoing a revamp, to be followed by a subscription and readership drive. At the moment, Bizcommunity has 203 000 subscribers to its multiple daily and weekly newsletters.
Highly specialised, niche
Following the launch of all these channels, attention will be devoted to specialist sectors within these channels and then on highly specialised channels focusing on energetic, but niche environments.
"As part of the ongoing expansion plans, many new marketing avenues have been explored and partnerships forged. This will allow us to move to critical mass, with good penetration down to executive level across the important businesses that form the foundation of these sectors."
Parkers notes, "This is an important measurement for potential advertisers as we will be able to target individuals for subscription and be able to tell advertisers the level to which we penetrate the major decision makers in business without compromising their identity.
"Our model is simple"
"Given that our model is simple - introducing suppliers to buyers through content - the quality of our reader base online and the integrity of our newsletter subscriber base, particularly in the light of recent legislation, are all important. They make the choice of advertising placement much easier when information on the audience is so detailed by sector."
Bizcommunity is offering the chance to win a prize for subscribing to any of these new sector newsletters (initially only weekly newsletters will be sent), and if friends and acquaintances are encouraged to subscribe.
Grow with Bizcommunity!
- Subscribe to the newsletters of your choice: www.bizcommunity.com/Signup.aspx.
- To submit your news, opinion, new business wins, appointments, events, forums, noticeboards and galleries, go to www.bizcommunity.com/SubmitNews.aspx. There are new and separate email addresses for news and contributors specific to each industry, so make sure your content is sent to the correct address for a speedier evaluation.
- We also want your feedback - your brickbats and bouquets, your suggestions: .
Bizcommunity.com's press office
- What's trending in BizTrends2017? 1 Dec 2016
- Bizcommunity to amplify Financial Mail AdFocus Awards 21 Nov 2016
- #BizTrends2017 future insights launches 18 Nov 2016
- Logistics the lifeblood of trade in Africa 14 Oct 2016
- Navigate Bizcommunity to where the business is 7 Oct 2016
|20 industry sectors in South Africa and Africa. Our flagship is Marketing & Media South Africa.|