VML Birdwatching at the Loeries | A high standard for print and design
Danette Breitenbach
VML Birdwatching at the Loeries | The future is in good hands
Danette Breitenbach
Advertise your job vacancies
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Subscribe & Follow
Jobs
- Strategic New Business Development Manager Johannesburg
- Regional Operations Manager Cape Town
INTERNSHIP OR EXPERIENTIAL TRAINING
I will be currently registered for 3rd year in BSS (Management & Communication Studies) at the University of KwaZulu Natal (Howard) Durban, and I feel that my qualification would be suitable for the position regarding Marketing or Communications and advertising. If there is a chance that you might offer me an experiential training, it will help me to prepare for the work environment.
Although I have limited experience working in the field, I have worked as an FNB CREW promoting student lifestart card.
Should you wish to contact me for an interview I can be reached at cell number: 071 095 4709 OR EMAIL: 206507947@ukzn.ac.za
Forum created by Nkala Nkosinathi





















