VML Birdwatching at the Loeries | A high standard for print and design
Danette Breitenbach
VML Birdwatching at the Loeries | The future is in good hands
Danette Breitenbach
Advertise your job vacancies
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Subscribe & Follow
Jobs
- Strategic New Business Development Manager Johannesburg
- Regional Operations Manager Cape Town
Available tenders or accounts in the industry
An appeal for information on available tenders and/or accounts in the promotions industry.
I am the Creative Director of Blackchild Promotions a professional vibrant promotions agency listed on Bizcommunity. I have always read the New Accounts section on who has been awarded what account by whom and I have always wondered how they get to find out about these accounts. Is there an exclusive-members only website of invitations to tender for accounts in our industry that I have somehow missed. If not, is there a possibility that Bizcommunity can provide this facility so we can all get a fair chance to bid for such.
Forum created by Sonto Gumbi





















