
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Copywriter Remote within South Africa
- Social Media and Digital Design Co-ordinator Cape Town
- Wholesale and Brand Coordinator Cape Town
- Sales Representative Benoni
- Snr Agency Client Service/Account Manager Pretoria
Us Shallow Woolies Shoppers
Do they really think we prioritise our shopping over having babies or getting engaged?
I get the whole idea of Woolworths In-The-Bag making ones life easier, but of the two radio spots I have heard I can't help coming away feeling as if they have made Woolies shoppers out to be shallow.
In one our lady is proposed to and barely gives it a second thought while she prances off to take the dog to the vet, while in the other she puts off having her baby to pop the stew in the oven, or something equally as stupid.











