
Advertise your job vacancies
Subscribe & Follow
WhatsApp support is getting more expensive, but not for everyone
Wilene van Greunen
Jobs
- Junior Digital Content Creator (Design & Video) Cape Town
- Employment Equity Officer Umhlanga
- General Manager Cape Town
- Assistant Account's Executive Cape Town
The Rinkhals
Rare breed of screenplay
A friend of mine at a production company recently gave me a script to read that was submitted to him by an emerging writer in Joburg. Its called The Rinkhals and I must say it was the most engaging, emotional and entertaining story I've read in a long time - especially for a South African story. All I can say is that it's a pyschological thriller with one helluva twist. If you ever get a chance to read it, do so. This is one of those rare times that you'd wish it could be made into a film.
Forum created by M T














