One Show Awards
Marketing & Media jobs
- Digital Account Manager Durban
- Web App Developer Pretoria
- Junior Graphic Designer Johannesburg
- WordPress Developer Pretoria
- Joomla! Web Developer Pretoria
- E-commerce Web Developer Pretoria
- Senior Instructional Designer Johannesburg
- Content Manager Cape Town
- Teksredakteur Vereeniging
- Key Account Manager Cape Town
#OneShow2018: Direct Marketing finalists revealed!
Joe Public Johannesburg features in the "print - flat and dimensional" category for its work on the 'Never Unsanitary Pads' campaign for One School At A Time.
During my adolescent years, an endless supply of sanitary pads 'magically' appeared in my toiletry cupboard. I had never thought of such things as luxury, but essential, oblivious to the reality that some school girls face...
Jessica Tennant 31 Jan 2018
Joe Public/Johannesburg + Shift Joe Public/Johannesburg also featured in the same category ("print - flat and dimensional") for its work on the Know Your Strength campaign for Zazi.
Ogilvy/Johannesburg was featured in the "digital - social media and viral marketing" category for its "The World's First Baby Marathon" campaign for Kimberly-Clark (Huggies).
Click here for the full list of finalists, which includes all the gold, silver and bronze pencils as well as merit winners.
The winners and full award details will be announced during One Show Creative Week in New York, from 7 to 11 May.
You can view these and other One Show entries by browsing this year’s finalist showcase. Visit our One Show special section for all the latest updates!